Change my HBO Max subscription
HBO Max subscriptions are available through many providers and the steps for changing your subscription vary by provider. Your billing provider is who you signed up through or who bills you for HBO Max.
To find your billing provider, do the following:
- Open HBO Max or sign in to HBOMax.com on your computer. Can't sign in?
- Do one of the following:
- Xbox: Choose your profile (upper left) and then choose Account.
- TV Device: Choose the Settings icon (lower left) and then choose Account.
- Phone or tablet: Tap the Profile icon (bottom edge on phones, left edge on tablets), then the Settings icon (upper left), and then tap Subscription.
- Computer: Choose your profile (upper right), then choose Subscription.
Subscription information is only available with Adult profiles.
- Here you can see who your subscription is billed through.
- Find your billing provider below, or choose Learn More.
Other ways to find your billing provider
- HBOMax.com/account: Sign in at HBOMax.com/account.
- Bank Statement: Review your bank statement for an HBO Max subscription charge. However, if your subscription is part of a TV package or wireless plan, you may not see an individual charge for HBO Max.
If you know your billing provider, you can:
Change your subscription info
If you're billed through us (HBO Nordic or HBO Europe, s.r.o.), see Change an HBO-billed subscription.
Find your billing provider below to learn more:
- Apple iTunes or App Store
- Google Play
- HBO Nordic or HBO Europe, s.r.o.
- Samsung TV: Go to samsungcheckout.com and sign in to your Samsung account.
Have a billing question? See our Billing Q&A.
Can't sign in?
Try the following: