View a TV provider subscription
HBO Max subscriptions are available through many cable and satellite TV providers. The steps for changing your subscription vary depending on your provider. Your billing provider is who you signed up through or who bills you for HBO Max.
View your subscription
When you're signed in to HBO Max, you'll find your billing provider in Settings. Here's how:
- Open HBO Max or sign in to HBOMax.com on your computer. Can't sign in?
If you subscribe to the Mobile plan, open HBO Max on your phone or tablet.
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Tap your profile (upper right), the Settings icon , and then tap or scroll to Subscription.
- TV device: Choose the Settings icon , then choose Account.
- Computer: Choose your profile (upper right), then choose Settings, and find Subscription.
Subscription information is only available with Adult profiles.
- Here you can see who your subscription is billed through.
- If available, choose Learn More.
Once you know your billing provider (Step 3) you can go to their Help Center or contact them about making a change to your subscription.