Change my HBO Max subscription
HBO Max subscriptions are available through many providers and the steps for changing your subscription vary by provider. Your billing provider is who you signed up through or who bills you for HBO Max.
To find your billing provider, do the following:
- TV device: Choose the Settings icon , then choose Account.
- Phone or tablet: Tap your profile (upper right), the Settings icon , and then tap or scroll to Subscription.
- Computer: Choose your profile (upper right), then choose Settings, and find Subscription.
Subscription information is only available with Adult profiles.
Other ways to find your billing provider
- HBOMax.com/account: Sign in at HBOMax.com/account.
- Bank Statement: Review your bank statement for an HBO Max subscription charge. However, if your subscription is part of a TV package or wireless plan, you may not see an individual charge for HBO Max.
If you know your billing provider, you can:
Change your subscription info
If you're billed through us (HBO Nordic or HBO Europe, s.r.o.), see Change an HBO-billed subscription.
Find your billing provider below to learn more:
- Apple iTunes or App Store
- Google Play
- HBO Nordic or HBO Europe, s.r.o.
- Samsung TV: Go to samsungcheckout.com and sign in to your Samsung account.
- Other provider: Go to your provider's website and sign in to your account or visit your provider's Help Center.
Have a billing question? See our Billing Q&A.
Can't sign in?
Try the following: