View a TV provider subscription
HBO Max subscriptions are available through many cable and satellite TV providers. The steps for changing your subscription vary depending on your provider. Your billing provider is who you signed up through or who bills you for HBO Max.
View your subscription
When you're signed in to HBO Max, you'll find your billing provider in Settings. Here's how:
- Open HBO Max or sign in to HBOMax.com on your computer. Can't sign in?
If you subscribe to the Mobile plan, open HBO Max on your phone or tablet.
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Tap the Profile icon (bottom edge on phones, left edge on tablets), then the Settings icon (upper left), and then tap Subscription.
- PlayStation or Roku: Choose the Settings icon (lower left) and then choose Account.
- Other TV device: Choose your profile (upper left) and then choose Account.
- Computer: Choose your profile (upper right), then choose Subscription.
Subscription information is only available with Adult profiles.
- Here you can see who your subscription is billed through.
- If available, choose Learn More.
Once you know your billing provider (Step 3) you can go to their Help Center or contact them about making a change to your subscription.