Change my HBO Max subscription
HBO Max subscriptions are available through many providers and the steps for changing your subscription vary by provider. Your billing provider is who you signed up through or who bills you for HBO Max.
To find your billing provider, do the following:
- Open HBO Max or sign in to HBOMax.com on your computer. Can't sign in?
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Tap your profile (upper right), the Settings icon , and then tap or scroll to Subscription.
- TV device: Choose the Settings icon , then choose Account.
- Computer: Choose your profile (upper right), then choose Settings, and find Subscription.
Subscription information is only available with Adult profiles.
- Here you can see who your subscription is billed through.
Other ways to find your billing provider:
- HBOMax.com/account: Sign in at HBOMax.com/account.
- Bank statement: Review your bank statement for an HBO Max subscription charge. However, if your subscription is part of a TV package or wireless plan, you may not see an individual charge for HBO Max.
If you know your billing provider, you can:
Change your subscription
If you're billed through us (HBO Nordic AB), see Change an HBO-billed subscripton.
Find your billing provider below to learn more:
- Apple iTunes or App Store
- Google Play
- Samsung TV
- HBO Nordic AB
- Other provider: Go to your provider's website and sign in to your account or visit your provider's Help Center.
Have a billing question? See our Billing Q&A.
Can't sign in?
Try the following: