Change an HBO Max subscription
HBO Max subscriptions are available through many providers. The steps for changing your subscription vary depending on who bills you for your HBO Max subscription.
To find out who bills you:
- Open HBO Max or sign in to HBOMax.com on your computer. Can't sign in?
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Tap your profile (upper right), the Settings icon , and then tap or scroll to Subscription.
- TV device: Choose the Settings icon , then choose Account.
- Computer: Choose your profile (upper right), then choose Settings, and find Subscription.
Subscription information is only available with Adult profiles.
- Here you can see who bills you for your subscription.
Other ways to find out who bills you:
- HBOMax.com/account: Sign in at HBOMax.com/account.
- Bank statement: Review your bank statement for an HBO Max subscription charge. However, if your subscription is part of a TV package or wireless plan, you may not see an individual charge for HBO Max.
Once you know who bills you, you can:
Change your subscription
If you're billed through us (WarnerMedia), see Change a WarnerMedia-billed subscription.
Third-party billing providers
Find your billing provider below to learn more:
- Apple iTunes or App Store
- Google Play
- Samsung TV
- Other provider: Go to your provider’s website and sign in to your account or visit your provier’s Help Center.
Have a billing question? See our Billing Q&A.
Can't sign in?
Try the following:
- Reset your password
- Sign in on another device
If this doesn't help, see Can't sign in.