View my subscription information
HBO Max subscriptions are available through many providers. The steps for changing your subscription vary depending on your provider. Your billing provider is who you signed up through or who bills you for HBO Max.
If you already know your billing provider, you can:
View your subscription
When you're signed in to HBO Max, you'll find your billing provider in Settings. Here's how:
- Open HBO Max or sign in to HBOMax.com on your computer. Can't sign in?
Mobile PlanIf you subscribe to the Mobile plan, open HBO Max on your phone or tablet.
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Tap the Profile icon, then the Settings icon (upper left). Choose Subscription.
- TV device: Choose your profile (upper left), then choose Account.
- Computer: Choose your profile (upper right), then choose Subscription.
Subscription information is only available for Adult profiles.
- Choose Learn More or find your billing provider below:
- Apple App Store: See Change your Apple subscription.
- Google Play: See Change your Google subscription.
- Roku: See Change your Roku-billed subscription.
- Samsung TV: Go to samsungcheckout.com, sign in to your Samsung account, and then choose Subscriptions.
- WarnerMedia Direct Latin America, LLC: Choose Manage Subscription. To learn more, see Change your WarnerMedia subscription.
- TV, internet, or wireless provider: Go to your provider's website and sign in to your account or visit your provider's Help Center.
You can also find your billing provider by reviewing your bank statement for an HBO Max subscription charge. However, if your subscription is part of a TV package or wireless plan, you may not see an individual charge for HBO Max.