Which devices work with HBO Max?
The following devices are supported by HBO Max.
Choose a device type
The following phones and tablets are supported:
- Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch (with iOS 12.2 or later)
- Android phone and tablets (with Android OS 5 or later)
The following computers and browsers are supported:
- PC with Windows 7 or later
- Mac with macOS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or later
- Google Chromebooks with Chrome browser version 95 or later
The following browsers are supported:
- The latest version of Chrome or Firefox
- The latest version of Microsoft Edge for Windows
- Safari version 12 or later
The following TV devices are supported:
- Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD with the latest tvOS software
- LG Smart TV with webOS 3.5 or later
For a list of supported LG Smart TV models, go to the LG Content Store and search for HBO Max. Then, choose Device Compatibility and sign in with your LG User ID to see if your TV is compatible.
Open the Smart Hub on your Samsung TV, choose Apps, and then search for HBO Max. If HBO Max is not in the Samsung app store, your Samsung TV may not be supported.
Other ways to stream on your TV
If you don't have one of the devices listed above, here are some other ways to stream on your TV: