HBO Max supported devices
HBO Max is available on the following devices.
Which device are you using?
The following phones and tablets are supported:
The following computers are supported:
- PC with Windows 7 or later
- Mac with macOS 10.10 (Yosemite) or later
- Google Chromebook with Chrome browser version 95 or later
The following browsers are supported:
- The latest version of Chrome or Firefox
- The latest version of Microsoft Edge for Windows
- Safari version 12 or later
HBO Max is supported on the following TV devices:
- Android TV with Android OS 5 or later
To install: on your Android TV, open the Play Store and search for HBO Max. Then, select HBO Max and choose one of these options:
- Subscribe & install: Start a new HBO Max subscription and install the HBO Max app.
- Install: Installs the HBO Max app.
- PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5
- PlayStation 4: Go to the PlayStation Store and search for HBO Max. Then, select HBO Max and choose Download.
- PlayStation 5: On your PlayStation 5, go to Media > All Apps and search for HBO Max. Then, select HBO Max and choose Download.
- Samsung TV 2016 models and later
Install: On your Samsung TV, choose Apps, and then search for HBO Max. Then, select and download HBO Max. If HBO Max is not in the Samsung app store, your Samsung TV may not be supported.
The HBO Max app is available on the following Vodafone TV devices in Czech Republic, Hungary, Portugal, and Romania:
- Vodafone TV Gen 1, Gen 2, and Gen 3
Other ways to stream on your TV
If you don't have one of the devices listed above, here are some other ways to stream on your TV: