Change a TV provider subscription
HBO Max subscriptions are available through many cable and satellite TV providers. The steps for changing your subscription vary depending on your provider. Your billing provider is who you signed up through or who bills you for HBO Max.
View your subscription
When you're signed in to HBO Max, you'll find your billing provider in Settings. Here's how:
- Open HBO Max or sign in to HBOMax.com on your computer. Can't sign in?
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Tap your profile (upper right), the Settings icon , and then tap or scroll to Subscription.
- TV device: Choose the Settings icon , then choose Account.
- Computer: Choose your profile (upper right), then choose Settings, and find Subscription.
Subscription information is only available with Adult profiles.
- Here you can see who your subscription is billed through.
- To find out how to change or cancel your subscription, find your billing provider below:
- AT&T: Sign in to your AT&T account at att.com/my.
- Cox: Sign in to your Cox account at cox.com or see Cox's Canceling streaming subscription service article.
- DIRECTV: Sign in to your AT&T account at att.com/myatt or see AT&T's Change your service article.
- DISH: Sign in to your MyDISH account at my.dish.com or see DISH’s Manage Your Programming article.
- Optimum and Optimum TV: Sign in to optimum.net/login or call 866-213-8225.
- Spectrum: See Change or cancel services through Spectrum.
- Verizon Fios: Sign in to your Verizon account at My Verizon or the My Fios app.
- U-Verse: Sign in at att.com/myatt or see Change U-verse TV channels or packages.
- WOW!: Sign in at login.wowway.com or call 855-496-9929.
- Xfinity: Sign in to your account at my.xfinity.com or visit the Xfinity Help Center.
- Other provider: Go to your TV provider's website and sign in to your account or visit your TV provider's Help Center.
If you want to switch providers, see How do I change providers?