Why am I seeing multiple charges each month?
If you're seeing multiple charges each month, you might have multiple accounts (each with an active subscription).
To find multiple accounts...
To see if you have more than one account, do the following:
- Open HBO Max on each device that you use (phone, tablet, TV, computer).
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Tap the Profile icon (bottom edge on phones, left edge on tablets), choose the Settings icon (upper left), and then choose Account.
- LG TV, PlayStation, or Roku: Choose the Settings icon (lower left) and then choose Account.
- Other TV device: Choose your profile (upper left) and then choose Account.
- Computer: Choose your profile in the upper-right corner, then choose Account.
- Take note of your account email address.
Signed in with multiple email addresses?
If you find more than one email address, then you have multiple HBO Max accounts. To fix this, for each account go to Subscription to find out who's billing you (see Who's billing me?).
Once you know who's billing you, you can decide which subscription you want to cancel (see How do I cancel?).
Don't find more than one account?
If you're signed in with the same account on all devices and you're seeing multiple charges each month, contact us.
When you contact us, be sure to have the following info handy:
- Your HBO Max email address
- Info about charges on your credit or debit card