Can I get a refund?
Refunds policies vary by billing provider. Your billing provider is who you pay for your HBO Max subscription.
First, find out who your subscription is billed through:
- Open HBO Max or sign in to HBOMax.com on your computer. Can't sign in?
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Tap the Profile icon (bottom edge on phones, left edge on tablets), and then the Settings icon (upper left). Choose Subscription.
- TV device: Choose your profile (upper left) and then choose Account.
- Computer: Choose your profile (upper right), then choose Subscription.
Subscription info is only available with Adult profiles.
- Here you can see who your subscription is billed through:
- Apple iTunes or App Store: See Apple's Request a refund page.
- Google Play: See Google's Refunds on Google Play page.
- Roku: See Roku's Refund policy page.
- Samsung: Contact us with regard to any refund requests.
- WarnerMedia Direct Latin America, LLC: Unless required by applicable law, there is a no refund policy for subscriptions billed directly through WarnerMedia.
- Another provider: Contact your billing provider with regard to any refund requests for charges.