Install the HBO Max app
Which device are you using?
From the Home screen of your Amazon Fire device, choose Apps, and then search for HBO Max. Then, select HBO Max and choose the download option. Once installed, open HBO Max and sign in or start your free trial.
Open Play Store on your Android TV and search for HBO Max. Then, select HBO Max and choose either Subscribe & install or Install:
- Subscribe & install: Starts a new HBO Max subscription and installs the HBO Max app (you're charged $14.99 plus applicable taxes for your first month).
- Install: Just installs the HBO Max app. You can choose to subscribe at another time.
To learn more, see Sign up through an app store.
Open the Smart Hub, choose Apps, and search for HBO Max. Then, select and download HBO Max. Once downloaded, open HBO Max and sign in or start your free trial.
Not all Samsung TV models are supported. For a list of supported Samsung TV models, go to HBO Max on Samsung TV and choose Compatible devices in the upper-right corner.
Other ways to stream on your TV
- Chromecast: Cast HBO Max from your phone, tablet, or computer to your TV.
- AirPlay: Stream HBO Max to your AirPlay 2-compatible device.
- HDMI cable: Connect your computer, phone, or tablet to your TV.