View my subscription information
HBO Max subscriptions are available through many providers. The steps for changing your subscription vary depending on your provider. Your billing provider is who you signed up through or who bills you for HBO Max.
If you already know your billing provider, you can:
View your subscription
When you're signed in to HBO Max, you'll find your billing provider in Settings. Here's how:
- Open HBO Max or sign in to HBOMax.com on your computer. Can't sign in?
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Tap the Profile icon, then the Settings icon (upper left). Choose Subscription.
- PlayStation or Roku: Choose the Settings icon (lower left) and then choose Account.
- Other TV device: Choose your profile (upper left) and then choose Account.
- Computer: Choose your profile (upper right), then choose Subscription.
Subscription information is only available for Adult profiles.
- Choose Learn More or find your billing provider below:
- Amazon Appstore: See Change your Amazon-billed subscription.
- Apple App Store: See Change your Apple-billed subscription.
- AT&T: Sign in to your AT&T account at att.com/my or use the MyAT&T app.
- Cricket Wireless: Your HBO Max with Ads subscription is included with your Cricket Wireless Unlimited plan. To learn more, see Sign in through Cricket Wireless.
- Cox: Sign in at cox.com or visit the Cox Help Center.
- DIRECTV: Sign in to your myAT&T account at att.com/myatt or see AT&T's Change your service article.
- DISH: Sign in to your MyDISH account at my.dish.com or see DISH’s Manage Your Programming article.
- Google Play: See Change your Google-billed subscription.
- Hulu: Sign in to your Hulu account at hulu.com/account or see Hulu's Manage add-ons article.
- Optimum: Sign in to optimum.net/login or call 866-213-8225.
- Roku: See Change a Roku-billed subscription.
- Samsung TV: See Change your Samsung-billed subscription.
- Spectrum: See Change or cancel services through Spectrum.
- Verizon Fios: Sign in to your Verizon account at My Verizon or the My Fios app.
- WarnerMedia Direct, LLC: Choose Manage Subscription. To learn more, see Change your WarnerMedia subscription.
- Xfinity: Sign in to your account at my.xfinity.com or visit the Xfinity Help Center.
- YouTube TV: Sign in to your Google account at tv.youtube.com or see YouTube's Add or remove add-on networks article.
- Other provider: Go to your provider's website and sign in to your account or visit your provider's Help Center.
Other ways to find your billing provider
- Bank statement: Review your bank statement for an HBO Max subscription charge. (If your subscription is part of a TV package or wireless plan, you may not see an individual charge for HBO Max.)
- HBOMax.com/account: Go to HBOMax.com/account and sign in to your HBO Max account (if you sign in through a provider, use the steps above).
Can't sign in?
If you can't sign in, try resetting your password or try signing in on another device. You can also review your bank statement for an HBO Max subscription charge. Once you know who is billing you, find them in the list above. However, if your subscription is part of a TV package or wireless plan, you may not see an individual charge for HBO Max.