View my subscription information
HBO Max subscriptions are available through many providers. The steps for changing your subscription vary depending on your provider. Your billing provider is who you signed up through or who bills you for HBO Max.
If you already know your billing provider, you can:
View your subscription
When you're signed in to HBO Max, you'll find your billing provider in Settings. Here's how:
- Open HBO Max or sign in to HBOMax.com on your computer. Can't sign in?
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Tap the Profile icon, then the Settings icon (upper left). Choose Subscription.
- TV device: Choose your profile (upper left), then choose Account.
- Computer: Choose your profile (upper right), then choose Subscription.
Subscription information is only available for Adult profiles.
- Choose Learn More or find your billing provider below:
- Amazon Appstore: See Change your Appstore subscription.
- Apple App Store: See Manage your Apple subscription.
- AT&T: Sign in to your myAT&T account at att.com/myatt.
- Cox: Sign in at cox.com or visit the Cox Help Center.
- DIRECTV: Sign in to your myAT&T account at att.com/myatt or see AT&T's Change your service article.
- Google Play: See Manage your Google subscription.
- Hulu: Sign in to your Hulu account at hulu.com/account or see Hulu's Manage add-ons article.
- Optimum: Sign in to optimum.net/login or call 866-213-8225.
- Prime Video Channels: Go to Manage your Prime Video Channels and sign in to your Amazon account.
- Roku: See Change a Roku-billed subscription.
- Samsung TV: Go to samsungcheckout.com, sign in to your Samsung account, and then choose Subscriptions.
- Spectrum: See Change or cancel services through Spectrum.
- Verizon Fios: Sign in to your Verizon account at My Verizon or the My Fios app.
- WarnerMedia Direct, LLC: Choose Manage Subscription. To learn more, see Manage your WarnerMedia subscription.
- Xfinity: Sign in to your account at my.xfinity.com or visit the Xfinity Help Center.
- YouTube TV: Sign in to your Google account at tv.youtube.com or see YouTube's Add or remove add-on networks article.
- Other provider: Go to your provider's website and sign in to your account or visit your provider's Help Center.
You can also find your billing provider by reviewing your bank statement for an HBO Max subscription charge. However, if your subscription is part of a TV package or wireless plan, you may not see an individual charge for HBO Max.