How do I change my payment method?
HBO Max subscriptions are available through many providers. How you change your payment method varies by billing provider. Your billing provider is who you signed up through or who bills you for HBO Max.
If you're billed through us (WarnerMedia), you can change your payment method by signing in at HBOMax.com/account.
Change your payment method
First, find out who your subscription is billed through. Here's how:
- Open HBO Max or sign in to HBOMax.com on your computer. Can't sign in?
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Tap the Profile icon (bottom edge on phones, left edge on tablets), then the Settings icon (upper left), and then tap Subscription.
- TV device: Choose your profile (upper left) and then choose Account.
- Computer: Choose your profile (upper right), then choose Subscription.
Subscription information is only available with Adult profiles.
- Here you can see who your subscription is billed through.
- To find out how to change your payment method, find your billing provider below:
- Amazon: See Amazon's Manage payment methods article.
- Apple: See Apple's Change your payment method article.
- AT&T: Sign in to your AT&T account at att.com/myatt.
- Google Play: See Google's Edit your payment method article.
- Hulu: See Hulu's Update your payment article.
- Roku: See Roku's Update payment information article.
- Samsung TV: Sign in to your Samsung account at samsungcheckout.com.
- YouTube TV: See YouTube TV's Update payments article.
- WarnerMedia Direct, LLC: See Change a WarnerMedia-billed subscription.
- TV provider: Sign in to your TV provider's website, go to your TV provider's Help Center, or contact your TV provider.
If you have billing questions, see our Billing Q&A.