Forgot my HBO Max email
If you don't know your HBO Max account email address, here are a few things to try.
Signed in on a device?
If you're signed in, here's how to find your email address:
- Open HBO Max on your phone, tablet, TV, or computer.
- Do one of the following:
- PlayStation or Roku: Choose the Settings icon (lower left) and then choose Account.
- Other TV device: Choose your profile (upper left) and then choose Account.
- Phone or tablet: Tap the Profile icon (bottom edge on phones, left edge on tablets), choose the Settings icon (upper left), and then choose Account.
- Computer: Choose your profile in the upper-right corner, then choose Account.
- Take note of your account email address.
Reset your password
- Repeat the steps on the Forgot account password page for each of your email addresses. If you get a 'Reset Your HBO Max Password' email, then the email address you entered is associated with an HBO Max account. If you don't get a reset password email, please see Can't reset password.
Search your inbox
- Search all of your email accounts for an email from or about HBO Max (search for HBO Max). Once you find the email account with HBO Max emails, try signing in using this email address.
- Be sure to search all inbox folders (including Promotions and Spam).
- If you previously subscribed to HBO NOW, search all of your email accounts for an email from or about HBO (search for HBO NOW or just HBO). Once you find the email account with HBO emails, try signing in to HBO Max using this email address.