My provider isn't listed
If your provider isn't on the Choose Your Provider screen, it may be because...
- You get HBO Max through HBOMax.com or an app store (Amazon, Apple, Google, Roku, or Samsung), you need to sign in with your HBO Max account (instead of with a provider).
- On your phone or tablet, you need to scroll down and choose View All Providers and then search for your provider.
- Your provider may not support HBO Max at this time.
Your provider is who you subscribed through and who bills you for HBO Max. (see Companies offering HBO Max).
Choose how you subscribed:
If you get HBO Max through HBOMax.com, an app store (Amazon, Apple, Google, Roku, or Samsung), sign in with your account email and password.
On the sign-in screen, choose Sign in with a Provider and then choose who you subscribe through (your TV, internet, or wireless provider). If your provider is not listed on the Choose Your Provider screen, they may not support HBO Max at this time.
If you need help signing in, choose your provider below:
- AT&T wireless or internet plan
- Cable or satellite TV provider
- College or university
- Cricket Wireless
- DIRECTV, DIRECTV STREAM, or U-Verse
- Internet provider
- YouTube TV
See also: Can't sign in with provider