All about HBO Max
HBO Max is a standalone streaming experience that bundles all of HBO together with even more TV favorites, blockbuster movies, and new Max Originals.
With over 13,000 hours of groundbreaking entertainment, there's something for everyone.
- All of your HBO favorites
- New exclusive programming (Max Originals)
- Select favorites from the iconic brands of Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, and much more
- A robust selection of acquired series and movies
To see what's on HBO Max, download the HBO Max app or go to HBOMax.com on your computer. You don't need a subscription to see what's available on HBO Max. Looking for a particular show or movie? In HBO Max, choose the Search icon and enter a show or movie.
To sample free episodes of popular series on HBO Max, see Watch free episodes.
HBO Max is available through many providers. Depending on your provider, you can choose from two subscription plans:
- With Ads - $9.99/month or $99.99/year (16% savings)
- Ad-Free - $14.99/month or $149.99/year (16% savings)
Your subscription will automatically renew on a recurring basis until you cancel your subscription.
You can stream HBO Max on phones, tablets, computers, and TVs. See our supported devices.
The biggest difference between HBO Max and HBO is what you can stream.
- HBO Max. Stream HBO, plus SO much more.
Stream all of HBO together with a collection of classic TV favorites, even more blockbuster movies, and new Max Originals.
- HBO (previously called HBO NOW and HBO GO). Stream HBO.
Stream all of your HBO favorite series, plus hit movies, specials, and more.
Before you sign up, check to see if you might already have access to HBO Max.
What can I do?
In most cases, members of your household can sign in to HBO Max on different devices, and watch different shows at the same time.
HBO Max has an extensive collection of Kids' shows and movies. To see what we have for kids, go to Kids & Family or in HBO Max open the Browse menu and choose Kids & Family.