Verify HBO Max account email
We'd like to make sure your account email address is correct. This way you'll get important emails about your account—like the email we send if you forget your password and need to reset it.
Here's how to verify your account email:
- Do one of the following:
- Choose Account (Account is only available for Adult profiles).
- Choose Please Verify Your Email Account (this option isn't available if your account email doesn't need to be verified).
- Check your inbox for an email from HBO Max (the subject line is: Verify Your Email Address). This email should arrive within 15 minutes. Take note of your account email address on the 'Check Your Email' screen. If you don't have access to the email associated with your HBO Max account, please contact us for help.
- Open this email and choose Verify Email. Then, you should see a 'You're All Set' page.
Didn't get a verification email?
If you follow the steps above and don't get a 'Please Verify Your Email Account' email, do this:
- Search all of your inbox folders for an email from HBO Max (including your Promotions and Spam folder).
- Try the verification steps again (top of this page).
- Check the email address that appears on the Account screen. If you don't have access to the email associated with your HBO Max account, please contact us for help. To learn more, see Change your email or password.
Verification email expired message
If you get a 'Verification email expired' message, try the verification steps again (top of this page). The link in the 'Verify Your Email Address' email expires in 7 days.