Forgot my HBO Max email
If you don't know your HBO Max account email, here are a few things to try.
If you're signed in on a device, here's how to find your account email:
- Open HBO Max on any device (or go to HBOMax.com on your computer).
- Do one of the following:
- Android TV, Apple TV, or Xbox: Choose your profile (upper left) and then choose Account.
- Other TV device: Choose the Settings icon (lower left) and then choose Account.
- Phone or tablet: Tap the Profile icon (bottom edge on phones, left edge on tablets), choose the Settings icon (upper left), and then choose Account.
- Computer: Choose your profile in the upper-right corner, then choose Account.
- Take note of your account email address.
Here's how to reset your password:
- Go to HBOMax.com/forgot-password on your phone or computer.
- Enter your account email and then choose Submit.
- Check your inbox for a 'Reset Your HBO Max Password' email sent by HBO Max. This email should arrive within a few minutes.
No Reset Password Email?This means the email you entered isn't in use by an HBO Max account. Do you have another email address? Repeat these steps for each of your email addresses.
- Open your 'Reset Your HBO Max Password' email and choose Reset Password.
- Enter a new password and choose Save Password.
If you don't get a reset password email, please see Can't reset password..
- Search all of your email accounts for an email from or about HBO Max (search for HBO Max or HBO). Once you find the email account with HBO emails, try signing in using this email address (or enter this email address when you reset your password).
- Be sure to search all inbox folders (including Promotions and Spam).
Mistyped account email or no longer have access
If you no longer have access to the email associated with your account or you mistyped your email when you created your account, please contact us via phone or chat.