How do I sign out?
Here's how to sign out of HBO Max:
- Phone or Tablet: Tap your profile (upper right), the Settings icon , and then Sign Out.
- Computer: Choose your profile (upper right) and then Sign Out.
- TV device: Choose the Settings icon , scroll right to Sign Out, and then choose Sign Out.
You can remotely sign out of another device from your phone, tablet, or computer. Here's how:
- Open the HBO Max mobile app or go to HBOMax.com.
- Choose your profile (upper right).
- Choose the Settings icon on your phone, or Settings on a computer.
- Tap or scroll to Devices and then choose Manage Devices (if available).
Only Adult profiles can manage devices.
- Here you'll find a list of devices that have used your account.
- To sign out of:
- One device: Choose X (beside the device).
- All devices: Choose Sign All Devices Out.
Note Signing out of all devices can take up to 4 hours. If someone in your household is streaming something, they won't be signed out of HBO Max until the end of their show or movie.