Change your email or password
- Your account info includes your name, email address, and a password.
- For billing information, see View or change subscription.
You'll need to verify your email address before you can view or change your account information.
Change your name, email, or password
Here's how to view or change your account info:
- Do one of the following:
- Choose Account (Account is only available with Adult profiles).
- Select the Edit icon next to the field you want to change.
- We'll send you an email with a verification code within a few minutes (your account email address appears on the Check Your Email Inbox screen). The subject line of the email is 'Here’s Your One-time Code.'
- Open the 'Here’s Your One-time Code' email and find the 6-character code.
- Go back to HBO Max, enter the 6-character verification code, and choose Continue.
Note If the code expires, select Get a New Code and try these steps again.
- Change your account information and choose Save.
Note If you change your email address, we'll send you an email to verify the change. Open this email and choose Verify Email. Then, you should see a 'You're All Set' page. The verification link in the email will expire in 7 days.
If you didn't get the 'Here’s Your One-time Code' email, try these steps:
- The 'Here’s Your One-time Code' email is sent to the address that appears on the Check Your Email Inbox screen.
- Search all of your inbox folders for an email from HBO Max (including your Promotions and Spam folder).
- Choose Get a New Code on the Check Your Email Inbox screen, then check your email again.
If these steps don't help, please contact us.