How do I sign up for HBO Max?
Sign up at HBOMax.com
New subscribers who sign up at HBOMax.com can get the first 7 days free. Your first subscription charge will be the day before your free trial is over. If you see a pending charge before this time, it's likely an authorization hold. To avoid being charged for your first billing period, you need to cancel your subscription the day before your free trial ends.
You can't sign up at HBOMax.com in Venezuela. Instead, you'll need to subscribe to HBO Max through an app store. To learn more, see Sign up through the HBO Max app.
Here's how to sign up:
- Go to HBOMax.com/subscribe on your phone or computer.
- Choose the subscription plan that you'd like (Standard or Mobile) and your billing period (1, 3, or 12 months). To learn about subscription plans, see HBO Max plans.
- Choose Select Plan.
- Fill out the account form and choose Create Account. You'll sign in using this email and password.
- Add a payment method. If you have a promo code, add it here. You'll see a message if your promo code and plan don't match.
Your subscription will auto-renew on a recurring basis until you cancel your subscription.
- Choose Start Subscription.
- Choose your profile and you're ready to stream.