I have HBO. Do I get HBO Max?
HBO Max is a new streaming service that bundles all of HBO together with more blockbuster movies, series, and exclusive Max Originals.
If you subscribe to HBO, you might have access to HBO Max. Depending on your provider, you can stream all of HBO Max or HBO content using the HBO Max app.
If you're getting the 'HBO GO No Longer Available' message, see HBO GO app is not available.
Subscribe to HBO (through TV, internet, or wireless provider)?
If you subscribe to HBO through a TV, internet, or wireless provider, here's how to access HBO Max:
- Install and open the HBO Max app on your phone or tablet, or go to HBOMax.com on your computer.
- Open the HBO Max app and choose Sign In.
- Choose Sign in with a Provider.
- Choose your provider from the list.
- Enter your provider account credentials. For detailed steps, see Sign in through a provider.
- Complete the HBO Max account form and choose Complete Account.
- Choose who's watching and you're ready to stream.
Now you can sign in with your account email and password (from Step 6) and stream on all your favorite devices.
If you get a 'Limited Access' message, it means that your provider doesn't support HBO Max just yet. For more info, see 'Limited access' message.