Verify your account email
We'd like to make sure your account email address is correct. This way you'll get important emails about your account—like the email we send if you forget your password and need to reset it.
Here's how to verify your account email:
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Open HBO Max, tap your profile (upper right), and then the Settings icon .
- Computer: Sign in at HBOMax.com, choose your profile (upper right), and then choose Settings.
- Find or choose Account (Account is only available for Adult profiles).
- Choose Please verify your email adress (this option isn't available if your account email doesn't need to be verified).
- Check your inbox for an email from HBO Max (the subject line is: Verify Your Email Address). This email should arrive within 15 minutes. If you don't have access to the email associated with your HBO Max account, please contact us for help.
- Open this email and choose Verify Email. Then, you should see a 'You're All Set' page.
Didn't get a verification email?
If you follow the steps above and don't get a 'Verify Your Email address' email, do this:
- Search all of your inbox folders for an email from HBO Max (including your Promotions and Spam folder).
- Check the email address that appears in your HBO Max Settings (to do this, go to Settings and then find or choose Account). If you don't have access to your account email, please contact us for help. To learn more, see Change your email or password.
- Try the verification steps again.
Verification email expired message
If you get a 'Verification email expired' message, try the verification steps again. The link in the 'Verify Your Email Address' email expires in 7 days.