Why am I seeing multiple charges each month?
If you're seeing multiple charges each month, you might have multiple accounts (each with an active subscription).
To find multiple accounts...
To see if you have more than one account, do the following:
- Open HBO Max on each device that you use (phone, tablet, TV, computer).
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Tap your profile (upper right), the Settings icon , and then find or tap Account.
- Computer: Choose your profile (upper right), then choose Settings, and find Account.
- TV device: Choose the Settings icon and then choose Account.
- Take note of your account email address.
Signed in with multiple email addresses?
If you find more than one email address, then you have multiple HBO Max accounts. To fix this, for each account go to Subscription to find out who's billing you (see Who's billing me?).
Once you know who's billing you, you can decide which subscription you want to cancel (see How do I cancel?).
Don't find more than one account?
If you're signed in with the same account on all devices and you're seeing multiple charges each month, call us at 1 855-442-6629. When you call, be sure to have the following info handy:
- Your HBO Max email address
- Your ZIP Code
- Info about charges on your credit card, debit card, or PayPal account