Do I already have access to HBO Max?
Before you sign up for HBO Max, you might already have access to HBO Max.
Do you have any of the following?
If you get HBO with your cable or satellite TV package, then you might have access to HBO Max. To find out if your TV provider supports HBO Max, see I have HBO. Do I get HBO Max?
Wireless and internet plans
HBO Max is included at no extra cost with these plans:
- Internet 1000
- Unlimited Elite
- Unlimited Plus and Unlimited Enhanced Plus
- Unlimited Choice, Unlimited Choice II, and Unlimited Enhanced Choice
- Unlimited &More Premium (if you chose HBO as your premium option)
To stream HBO Max, sign in using your AT&T account. For sign-in steps, see Sign in with AT&T.
HBO Max is included at no extra cost with these TV packages:
- DIRECTV STREAM: PREMIER and MAX
- DIRECTV: PREMIER & LO MAXIMO
- U-verse TV: U400, U450, and U450 Latino
For sign-in steps, see Sign in with DIRECTV, DIRECTV STREAM or U-Verse.
The HBO Max With Ads plan is included with some Cricket Wireless Unlimited plans. To learn more, see Sign in through Cricket Wireless.