Can't reset my HBO Max password
You should get a 'Reset Your HBO Max Password' email a few minutes after you reset your password (the message is sent by HBOMax@service.hbomax.com). If you don't get this email, try the following:
- Search all of your inbox folders for an email from HBO Max (including your Promotions and Spam folder). Try searching for: HBO Max Password or just HBO Max.
If you don't find a reset password email, here are a few possible reasons:
- Email not associated with an account. The email address you entered (after choosing Forgot password) is not in use by an HBO Max account. Do you have another email address? Try the forgot password steps again, but with another email address of yours. If you still don't get a reset password email, see Forgot account email.
- Mistyped email address? You may have mistyped your email address when you created your account. To see your account email address:
- Open HBO Max on a device where you're already signed in.
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Tap the Profile icon (bottom edge on phones, left edge on tablets), then choose the Settings icon (upper left) and then Account.
- Computer: Choose your profile in the upper-right corner, then choose Account.
- Android TV, Apple TV, or Xbox: Choose your profile (upper left) and then choose Account.
- Other TV device: Choose the Settings icon (lower left) and then choose Account.
- Take note of your account email address. If you mistyped your email address, please contact us for help.
- Don't have access to email? If you no longer have access to the email address associated with your HBO Max account, please contact us via phone or chat.
Restore your app store purchase
If you signed up using the HBO Max app (on an Android device, Apple device, or a Samsung TV), try restoring your subscription purchase.