HBO Max Standard and Mobile plans
HBO Max subscriptions are available through many providers (your provider is who you subscribe through or who bills you for HBO Max). Depending on your subscription provider, you may be able to choose a subscription plan (Standard or Mobile) and a billing period. To subscribe, see How do I get HBO Max?
- Watch in HD, with select movies in 4K UHD
- Stream on up to 3 screens (phone, tablet, TV, or computer)
- Download up to 30 titles
- Stream on your phone or tablet (casting to your TV is not supported)
- Watch in SD
- Download up to 5 titles
Plan pricing varies by region. See HBOMax.com for pricing info.
What's the same?
Both plans have the same great content:
- All of your HBO favorites
- Unlimited content
- 13,000+ hours of series, movies, and new exclusive programming (Max Originals)
- A robust selection of acquired series and movies
When you subscribe at HBOMax.com or using the HBO Max app, you can choose a subscription plan (Standard or Mobile) and a billing period (1, 3, or 12 months).
To find out how to subscribe, choose a provider below:
- Apple App Store
- Google Play
- Roku (Standard plan, 1 or 12 month billing)
- Samsung TV (Standard plan, 1 or 12 month billing)
For a list of TV, internet, and wireless providers that support HBO Max, see HBO Max providers.
Depending on your provider, you may be able to switch your subscription plan and/or billing period. See How do I switch plans?
Here's how to find your subscription plan:
- Open HBO Max or sign in to HBOMax.com on your computer. Can't sign in?
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Tap the Profile icon (bottom edge on phones, left edge on tablets), then the Settings icon (upper left), and then tap Subscription.
- Web: Sign in at HBOMax.com/account.
- TV device: Choose the Settings icon (lower left), then choose Account.
- Computer: Choose your profile (upper right) and then Subscription.
(Subscription information is only available for Adult profiles).
- Here you'll find your current plan (Standard or Mobile) and billing period (1, 3, or 12 months).