Chromecast with Google TV & HBO Max Bundle offer
Customers who purchase the Chromecast with Google TV & HBO Max Bundle from Google's online store (store.google.com) between July 20, 2021 and December 31, 2022, will qualify to receive the first 3 months of the HBO Max Ad-Free subscription plan included with your purchase (the ‘Chromecast & HBO Max Bundle’).
To get this offer, you need to:
- Purchase the Chromecast with Google TV & HBO Max Bundle from Google's online store (store.google.com) between July 20, 2021 and December 31, 2022.
- Be a new HBO Max subscriber.
- Be a U.S. resident who is 18 years or older.
Here are some common questions and answers:
- How does this promotion work?
- How long is this promotion available?
- When will my card be charged?
- Why am I getting an error when I try to redeem?
- What are the terms and conditions for this offer?
How does this promotion work?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Purchase the Chromecast with Google TV & HBO Max Bundle from Google's online store (store.google.com) between July 20, 2021, and December 31, 2022.
- Set up your Chromecast with Google TV using the latest version of the Google Home app (2.40 or later).
- After you finish setup, you’ll receive an email from Google Chromecast.
- Open the email with the subject line: 'Redeem your 3 months of the HBO Max Ad-Free plan now.'
- Choose Redeem now in the email body. You’ll be redirected to the offer redemption page at HBOMax.com.
- Fill out the account form and choose Create Account. You must create a new account to redeem your promo offer.
- Add your payment information.
After the 3-month period, your subscription will auto-renew on a recurring basis at the then-current subscription rate (plus applicable tax) until you cancel.
- Choose Start Subscription.
- Choose Let’s Go and you’re ready to stream!
To see your information about your subscription (such as your next billing date), see Change a WarnerMedia-billed subscription.
How long is this promotion available?
To be eligible for the promotion, you need to purchase the Chromecast with Google TV & HBO Max Bundle from Google's online store (store.google.com) between July 20, 2021 and December 31, 2022, and use your promo code to subscribe to HBO Max before February 28, 2023, at 11:59 pm ET.
When will my card be charged?
After the 3-month promotional period, you'll be charged the then-current subscription price for an HBO Max Ad-Free plan on a recurring basis. If you choose to switch subscription plans during your promotional period, you may lose the benefit of your promotional offer.
If you see a pending charge before the 3-month promotional period ends, it’s likely an authorization hold.
Terms and conditions
Customers who purchase a Chromecast with Google TV on the Google Store between 07/20/2021 and 12/31/2022 will be eligible to receive 3-months of the HBO Max Ad-Free plan (total current value $44.97) included with their purchase (MSRP: $64.99). Offer applies only to the following SKU while supplies last and subject to availability: GA03342-US. Limit 3 per customer / Google Account. If you return the device within the allowable return period (Return Policy here) and have not redeemed the HBO Max offer, you will be refunded the entire amount charged and you will not be eligible to redeem the HBO Max offer. If you return the device within the allowable return period and have already redeemed the HBO Max offer prior to your device return, you will lose the benefit of your HBO Max promotional offer. In this instance your promotional offer is terminated, and you will be billed at the then-current subscription price (currently $15.99/month) for the monthly HBO Max Ad-Free plan.
To redeem HBO Max offer, customers must set up an eligible Chromecast with Google TV device and follow instructions to apply offer value to a new HBO Max account by 02/28/2023. This offer can be redeemed only once per person. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer for HBO Max. To redeem the promo code, you must be a new HBO Max subscriber, 18 years or older, be a U.S. resident, and provide a valid payment method. After the 3-mo. promotional period, you’ll be charged the then current subscription price for the monthly HBO Max Ad-Free plan (currently $15.99/month plus applicable taxes). If you change your subscription plan during your promotional period, you may lose the benefit of your promo code. To cancel your subscription and avoid being charged, you must cancel before the end of the 3-mo. promotional period. Your subscription will auto-renew each month unless you cancel before the renewal date. To change or cancel your subscription, see the Subscription section in your HBO Max account settings.