Forgot my HBO Max email
If you don't know your HBO Max account email, here are a few things to try:
If you're signed in on a device, here's how to find your account email:
- Open HBO Max on a device where you're already signed in (phone, tablet, computer, or TV).
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Tap the Profile icon , the Settings icon , and then choose Account.
- Computer: Choose your profile in the upper-right corner, then choose Account.
- TV device: Choose the Settings icon , then choose Account.
- Take note of your account email address.
If you no longer have access to this email account, please contact us via chat or phone.
Here's how to reset your password:
- Go to HBOMax.com/forgot-password.
- Enter your account email and then choose Submit.
- Check your inbox for a 'Reset Your HBO Max Password' email sent by HBO Max. This email should arrive within a few minutes.
No Reset Password Email?This means the email you entered isn't in use by an HBO Max account. Do you have another email address? Repeat these steps for each of your email addresses.
- Open the 'Reset Your HBO Max Password' email and choose Reset Password.
- Enter a new password and then choose Save Password.
If you don't get a reset password email, please see Can't reset password.
- Search all of your email accounts for an email from or about HBO Max (search for HBO Max or HBO). Once you find the email account with HBO emails, try signing in using this email address (or enter this email address when you reset your password).
- Be sure to search all inbox folders (including Promotions and Spam).
Mistyped account email or no longer have access
If you no longer have access to the email associated with your account or you mistyped your email when you created your account, please contact us via phone or chat.