Create a list of what to watch
My List is a great way to keep track of shows and movies that you want to watch. When you find something that you want to watch later, you can add it to My List. This way you can quickly find something to watch. Each profile has its own list.
Where's My List?
To see what's on My List:
- Go to the Home screen and find the My List row.
- On your phone, tablet, or computer, you can also go to your Profile (My List is selected by default).
Note If you don't see My List, make sure you're signed in.
Add something to My List
To add a movie or episode:
- Phone or tablet: Find something to watch, tap the title below the image, and then tap + Add to My List.
- TV: Choose a movie or episode and then choose + Add to My List.
- Computer: Hover your mouse over a show or movie and click Add.
If something is already on My List, you'll have the option to remove it.
Add a series
- Go to Series, choose the series that you want to add (e.g. Game of Thrones), then choose + Add Series to My List.
Edit My List
Here's how to remove something from My List:
- Phone or tablet: Tap the Profile icon, then tap Edit. Tap the X next to the item you want to remove, or Clear all to remove everything. When you're done editing, tap Done.
- TV: On the Home screen scroll down to the My List row. When you see something you want to remove, choose it and then choose - Remove from My List or - Remove Series from My List.
- Computer: Choose your Profile icon, hover your mouse over an item, and click Remove. Or, choose Clear all to remove everything.
Why are some items missing from My List?
Shows and movies will stay on My List until you remove them or they're no longer available. If something is missing from My List, use Search to see if the show or movie is still available on HBO Max.
See also: Continue where you left off.