Continue watching where you left off
When you start watching something, HBO Max keeps track of your progress. Movies and series that you haven't finished watching are automatically added to Continue Watching. Each profile has its own Continue Watching list. This way you can easily continue watching a movie or series.
To continue watching something
- Go to the Home screen and find the
Continue Watchingrow. On your phone, tablet, or computer, you can also go to your Profile and choose Continue Watching.
- Choose what you want to watch and it will start playing where you left off.
Note If you don't see Continue Watching, make sure you're signed in.
What's my next episode?
To see your progress in a series:
- On the Browse menu, choose Series, and then select the series you're watching.
- Go to Search, type the series name, and then choose the series you're watching.
Your next episode appears at the top of the screen, and episodes that you've watched have a purple progress bar.
How do I edit Continue Watching?
To remove something or everything:
- Phone or tablet: Tap the Profile icon, then Continue Watching, and then Edit. Tap the X next to the item you want to remove, or Clear all to remove everything. When you're done editing, tap Done.
- Computer: Choose your Profile icon, then Continue Watching, and then Edit. Click the - Remove button on the items you want to remove or choose Clear all to remove everything. When you're done editing, choose Done.
To clear your Continue Watching list on your TV, do this:
- Choose your Profile icon, then choose Continue Watching and then Clear Continue Watching.
See also: Create a list of what you want to watch