AT&T 30-day free trial
AT&T and HBO Max are offering a 30-day free trial to new HBO Max subscribers, and a $25 Mastercard Reward Card to subscribers that continue their HBO Max subscription for 2 months after their free trial is over.
To qualify for the 30-day free trial, you need to:
- Purchase or have a qualifying AT&T wireless or internet plan
- Be a new HBO Max subscriber
- Be a U.S. resident who is 18 years or older
To qualify for a $25 Mastercard Reward Card, you need to:
- Redeem your 30-day free trial promo code between Oct 28, 2020 and February 15, 2021.
- Pay for the first 2 months of your HBO Max subscription after your free trial is over.
Here are some common questions and answers:
- How does this promotion work?
- How long is this promotion available?
- Which plans qualify for this offer?
- I’m getting an error when I try to redeem
- When will my card be charged?
- How to claim a Mastercard Reward Card
- What are the terms and conditions of this offer?
How does this offer work?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Purchase or have a qualifying AT&T wireless or internet plan.
- Get your HBO Max promo code via email, text, or MyATT.com.
- Go to HBOMax.com/redeem/att.
- Enter your promo code and choose Redeem Now.
- Fill out the HBO Max 'Create Your Account' form and choose Create Account. You must create a new account to redeem your promo code.
- Add your payment information.
After your 30-day free trial, your card will be automatically charged $14.99/month (plus applicable taxes) by HBO Max. Thereafter, your subscription will auto-renew each month unless you cancel.
- Choose Start Your Free Trial.
- Claim your $25 Mastercard Reward Card.
To see your information about your subscription (such as your next billing date), see Change your WarnerMedia-billed subscription.
How long is this offer available?
Promo codes can be redeemed starting on October 28, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET, and must be redeemed by February 15, 2021, at 11:59 pm ET.
Which plans qualify for this offer?
- AT&T Mobile Share Plus 3GB
- AT&T Mobile Share Plus 9GB
- AT&T Unlimited Starter
- AT&T Unlimited Extra
- Internet 100
- Internet 300
When will my card be charged?
After your 30-day free trial, your card will be automatically charged $14.99/month (plus applicable taxes) by HBO Max. If you see a pending charge before your free trial ends, it's likely an authorization hold.
To qualify for a $25 Mastercard Reward Card, you need to pay for the first 2 months of your HBO Max subscription after your free trial.
How to claim a Mastercard Reward Card
To claim your $25 Mastercard Reward Card:
- Redeem your 30-day free trial promo code between October 28, 2020 and February 15, 2021.
- Watch your inbox for a 'Claim Your Reward' email sent to your HBO Max account email address.
- Open the 'Claim Your Reward' email and register to receive your $25 Mastercard Reward Card. To register you'll need to enter your name, email, and mailing address. Your promo code will appear on the form. You'll get a confirmation email after registering.
- Continue your subscription for 2 consecutive months after your free trial.
- Watch your inbox for an email from JNR (HBOMaxMCRewardCard@jnrcorp.com) letting you know that you qualified for a $25 Mastercard Reward Card.
- Receive your $25 Mastercard Reward Card in the mail. You can use the Mastercard Reward card anywhere that accepts Mastercard as a payment method.
What are the terms and conditions of this offer?
HBO Max billed separately. Offer valid from 10/28/20 - 01/15/21. Promo code expires 02/15/21. Those who use the promo code to enroll and pay for two consecutive months of HBO Max service ($14.99) after the free trial converts to a paid subscription will receive a $25 Mastercard® reward card.
Eligibility: You must be a new HBO Max subscriber, 18 years or older, and must not have previously redeemed any free trial for HBO Max or HBO NOW. Only one 30 day free trial promo code may be redeemed per eligible AT&T customer. Promo code not available to any AT&T video customers or those AT&T internet or wireless customers who are eligible to receive access to HBO Max at no additional cost with their internet or wireless plan. No cash value, except as required by law. One-time use only. Not for resale. Additional restrictions apply.
To learn more, visit att.com/hbomax. Use of HBO Max is subject to its own terms and conditions, see hbomax.com/terms-of-use for details. Programming and content subject to change. HBO Max is only accessible in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories where a high-speed broadband connection is available. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices.