Verify your account email address
We'd like to make sure your account email address is correct. This way you'll get important emails about your account—like the email we send if you forget your password and need to reset it.
Here's how to verify your account email:
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Open HBO Max, tap the Profile icon, sign in (if needed), and then tap the Settings icon (upper-left).
- Computer: Sign in at HBOMax.com and then choose your Profile icon (upper-right).
- Choose Account (Account is only available for Adult profiles).
- Take note of the email address on your screen. If your email is not correct, choose Edit, enter your account password, edit your email address, and then choose Save.
- Choose Please Verify Your Email Account (if this option isn't available, then your account email doesn't need to be verified).
- Check your inbox for an email from HBO Max (the subject line is: Verify Your Email Address). This email should arrive within 15 minutes.
- Open this email and choose Verify Email. Then, you should see a 'You're All Set' page.
Didn't get a verification email?
If you followed the steps above and didn't get a 'Please Verify Your Email Account' email:
- Search all of your inbox folders for an email from HBO Max (including your Promotions and Spam folder).
- Try the steps above again.
- Check the email address that appears on the Account screen. If your email is not correct, choose Edit, enter your account password, edit your email address, and then choose Save. To learn more, see Change your email or password.
Verification email expired
If you get the Verification Email Expired message, go back to Settings and choose the Please Verify Your Email Account link again (see the Verify email steps above). The link in the 'Verify Your Email Address' email expires in 7 days.