Do not sell my personal information
California residents can stop the sharing of personal information with third parties using the 'Do Not Sell My Personal Information' link in the footer of HBOMax.com and in the settings of our apps. Here's how:
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Tap the Profile icon and then tap the Settings icon (upper-left corner).
- TV: Choose the Profile icon (upper-left).
- Computer: Scroll down to the bottom of the HBOMax.com page.
- Xfinity TV Box: Choose the Settings icon (lower-left).
- Choose Do Not Sell My Personal Information.
- Choose or toggle the Turn off data sharing option.
This change will take effect the next time you start HBO Max. To have the change take effect immediately, close and reopen the HBO Max app (or close the browser tab with HBOMax.com and open a new one).
If you are signed in to HBO Max, this change will apply across all sessions and devices.
California residents can also submit a Do Not Sell privacy request on the WarnerMedia Privacy Center. Submitting a Do Not Sell privacy request affects data already collected from all WarnerMedia products and services (not just HBO Max). To learn more, go to warnermediaprivacy.com/do-not-sell.