Change a TV provider subscription
To change your HBO Max subscription that's part of a TV service or package, do any of the following:
- On your TV provider's website, sign in to your account.
- Go to the Help Center for your TV provider.
- Contact your TV provider.
Who's my billing provider?
Your provider appears on the Billing Information screen of HBO Max (your provider is who you signed up through or who bills you for HBO Max). Here's how to find your provider:
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Open the HBO Max app, tap the Profile icon and then the Settings icon (upper-left).
- Computer: Go to HBOMax.com and sign in. Then, choose your Profile icon (upper-right).
- Choose Billing Information (if Billing Information isn't available, switch to an Adult profile).
- Here you can see who your subscription is billed through. To change your HBO Max subscription, go to your provider's website and sign in to your account or visit their Help Center.