Change a TV provider subscription
HBO Max subscriptions are available through many cable and satellite TV providers. The steps for changing your subscription vary depending on your provider. Your billing provider is who you signed up through or who bills you for HBO Max.
View or change your subscription
When you're signed in to HBO Max, your billing provider appears in Settings on your phone, tablet, or computer. To see your billing information:
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Open the HBO Max app, tap the Profile icon, and then the Settings icon (upper-left).
- Computer: Sign in at HBOMax.com, then choose your profile (upper-right).
- Choose Billing Information (Billing Information is only available for Adult profiles).
- Here you can see who your subscription is billed through,
- To find out how to manage your subscription, find your billing provider below:
- Altice One: Go to optimum.net/login and sign in, or call 866-213-8225.
- AT&T TV: Sign in at att.com/myatt.
- Cox: Sign in at cox.com or visit the Cox Help Center.
- DIRECTV: Sign in to your myAT&T account at att.com/myatt or see AT&T's Change your service article.
- Optimum: Go to optimum.net/login and sign in, or call 866-213-8225.
- Spectrum: See Change or cancel services through Spectrum.
- Verizon Fios: Sign in to your Verizon account at My Verizon or the My Fios app.
- U-Verse: Sign in at att.com/myatt or see Change U-verse TV channels or packages.
- WOW!: Sign in at login.wowway.com or call 855-496-9929.
- Xfinity: Sign in to your account at my.xfinity.com or visit the Xfinity Help Center.
- Other provider: Go to your TV provider's website and sign in to your account or visit your TV provider's Help Center.