Change a TV provider subscription
To change your HBO Max subscription that's part of a TV service or package, do any of the following:
- On your TV provider's website, sign in to your account.
- Go to the Help Center for your TV provider.
- Contact your TV provider.
Who's my provider?
Your provider appears on the HBO Max Billing Information screen. Your billing provider is who you signed up through or who bills you each month. Here's how to find your provider:
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Open the HBO Max app, tap the Profile icon and then the Settings icon (upper-left).
- Computer: Go to HBOMax.com and sign in. Then, choose your Profile (upper-right).
- Choose Billing Information. Here you can see the name of your billing provider. Choose Learn More (if available) or find your provider on this page: View or change subscription.
Once you know who your provider is, search the Internet for their Help Center or refer to your billing statement from your TV provider.