How do I view or change my subscription?
HBO Max subscriptions are available through many providers. The steps for changing your subscription vary depending on your provider. Your billing provider is who you signed up through or who bills you for HBO Max.
View or change your subscription
When you're signed in to HBO Max, your billing provider appears in Settings on your phone, tablet, or computer. To see your billing information:
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Open the HBO Max app, tap the Profile icon, and then the Settings icon (upper-left).
- Computer: Sign in at HBOMax.com, then choose your profile (upper-right).
- Choose Billing Information. Here you can see who your subscription is billed through (Billing Information is only available for Adult profiles).
- Choose Learn More or find your billing provider below:
- Amazon Appstore: See Manage your Appstore subscription.
- Apple: See Manage your Apple subscription.
- AT&T: Sign in to your myAT&T account at att.com/myatt.
- DIRECTV: Sign in to your myAT&T account at att.com/myatt or see AT&T's Change your service article.
- Google Play: See Manage your Google subscription.
- Hulu: Go to hulu.com/account and log in to your Hulu account, or see Hulu's Manage add-ons article.
- Optimum: Go to optimum.net/login and sign in, or call 866-213-8225.
- Prime Video Channels: Go to Manage your Prime Video Channels and sign in to your Amazon account.
- Samsung TV: Go to payon.tv, sign in to your Samsung account, and then choose Subscriptions.
- WarnerMedia Direct, LLC: Choose Manage Subscription. To learn more, see Manage your WarnerMedia subscription.
- YouTube TV: Sign in to your Google account at tv.youtube.com or see YouTube's Add or remove add-on networks article.
- Other provider: Go to your provider's website and sign in to your account or visit your provider's Help Center.
Can't sign in?
There are two ways to sign in depending on how you get HBO Max:
You can also review your bank statement for an HBO Max subscription charge. However, if your subscription is part of a TV package or wireless plan, you may not see an individual charge for HBO Max.