How do I view or change my subscription?
HBO Max subscriptions are available through many providers. The steps for changing your subscription vary depending on your provider. Your billing provider is who you signed up through or who bills you each month.
View or change your subscription
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Open the HBO Max app, tap the Profile icon, and then the Settings icon (upper-left).
- Computer: Sign in at HBOMax.com, then choose your profile (upper-right).
- Choose Billing Information. Here you can see who your subscription is billed through.
- Choose Learn More (if available) or find your billing provider below:
- Apple: See Manage your Apple-billed subscription.
- AT&T: Sign in to your myAT&T account at att.com/myatt.
- DIRECTV: Sign in to your myAT&T account at att.com/myatt. To learn more, see AT&T's Change your service article.
- Google Play: See Manage your Google-billed subscription.
- Hulu: Go to hulu.com/account and log in to your Hulu account. For more info, go to Hulu's Manage add-ons article.
- Optimum: Go to optimum.net/login and sign in, or call 866-213-8225.
- Samsung TV: Go to payon.tv, sign in to your Samsung account, then choose Subscriptions.
- WarnerMedia Direct, LLC: Choose Manage Subscription to see your options. Learn more
- YouTube TV: Go to tv.youtube.com and sign in to your account.
- Other provider: To find out how to change your HBO Max subscription, go to the Help Center for your provider.
You can also review your bank statement for an HBO Max subscription charge. However, if your subscription is part of a TV package or wireless plan, you may not see an individual charge for HBO Max.