How do I change my payment method?
HBO Max subscriptions are available through many providers. How you change your payment method varies by billing provider. Your billing provider is who you signed up through or who bills you each month.
If you're billed through us (WarnerMedia Direct), you can change your payment method by signing in at HBOMax.com/account.
Change your payment method
First, find out who your subscription is billed through by going to Billing Information.
- Open the HBO Max app or go to HBOMax.com on your computer.
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Tap the Profile icon (lower right on phones, upper left on tablets) and then the Settings icon (upper left).
- Computer: In the upper-right corner, choose your profile or Sign In (if you're not already signed in). Can't sign in?
- Choose Billing Information (Billing Information is only available with Adult profiles). Here you can see who your subscription is billed through.
- Find your billing provider below.
- Amazon: See Amazon's Manage payment methods article.
- Apple: See Apple's Change your payment method article.
- AT&T: Sign in to your AT&T account at att.com/myatt.
- Google Play: See Google's Edit your payment method article.
- Hulu: See Hulu's Update your payment article.
- Roku: See Roku's Update payment information article.
- Samsung TV: Sign in to your Samsung account at payon.tv.
- YouTube TV: See YouTube TV's Update payments article.
- WarnerMedia Direct, LLC: Choose Manage Subscription and then Edit Payment Method. Edit your payment info and choose Save. Your updated payment info will be used for your next monthly charge. Learn more
- TV provider: Sign in to your TV provider's website, go to your TV provider's Help Center, or contact your TV provider.
If you have billing questions, see our Billing Q&A.