How do I change my payment method?
HBO Max subscriptions are available through many providers. How you change your payment method varies by billing provider (your billing provider is who you signed up through or who bills you each month).
Change your payment method
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Open the HBO Max app, tap the Profile icon, and then the Settings icon.
- Computer: Go to HBOMax.com and sign in (if needed). Then choose your profile (upper-right).
- Choose Billing Information. Here you can see who your subscription is billed through.
- Find your billing provider below.
- Apple: See Change your Apple ID payment.
- AT&T: Sign in to your myAT&T account at att.com/myatt.
- Google Play: See Edit your Google Play payment.
- Hulu: See Update your Hulu payment information.
- Samsung TV: Go to payon.tv and sign in to your Samsung account.
- YouTube TV: See Update payments for YouTube TV.
- WarnerMedia Direct, LLC: Choose Manage Subscription and then Edit Payment Method. Edit your payment info and choose Save. Your updated payment info will be used for your next monthly charge.
- TV provider: Sign in to your TV provider's website or go to the Help Center for your TV provider.