I have HBO (HBO NOW). Do I get HBO Max?
HBO (HBO NOW) providers that support HBO Max
- HBO website (HBONOW.com)
- App stores: Amazon, Apple, Google Play, Roku, Samsung TV
- Prime Video Channels
- Internet providers: Consolidated Communications, Liberty, North State, Optimum, Service Electric Cablevision, Verizon Fios, and Ziply Fiber
- HBO NOW gift card
Your provider is who you signed up through or who bills you each month. Here's how to find your billing provider:
- Go to HBONOW.com on your computer and sign in to your account.
- Choose your profile in the upper-right corner and then choose Billing Information. Here you can see who your subscription is billed through.
If your provider supports HBO Max, do the following:
- Install the HBO Max app on a supported device.
- Sign in using your account email and password (use these Sign-in steps).
- Choose your profile and you're ready to stream.
If your provider isn't listed above, you'll see a 'Currently Unavailable' message when you sign in. If this happens, please see Currently Unavailable.