I have HBO NOW. Do I get HBO Max?
HBO NOW providers that support HBO Max
- HBO (HBONOW.com)
- App stores: Apple, Google Play, Samsung TV
- Internet providers: Consolidated Communications, Liberty, Optimum, and Verizon Fios
- HBO NOW gift card
Your provider is who you signed up through or who bills you each month. Here's how to find your HBO NOW billing provider:
- Go to HBONOW.com on your computer and sign in to your HBO NOW account.
- Choose your profile in the upper-right corner and then choose Billing Information. Here you can see who your subscription is billed through.
If your provider supports HBO Max, do the following:
- Install the HBO Max app on a supported device.
- Sign in using your HBO NOW email and password (see these Sign-in steps).
- Choose your profile and you're ready to stream.
If your provider isn't listed above, you'll see a 'Currently Unavailable' message when you open HBO Max. If you get this message, please see Currently Unavailable.